Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Bday JC

So this may be the sambvuca talking; or the general Christmas high I have been riding on since service last night night. But iwanted to post to throw out some feel goods to my fellow bloggers, some holiday metaphorical ass licking to 4 incredible people I have had the pleasure of getting to know over these last few years.
First , to the least active poster, and the only one of the group whom I have actually lived with; Will Tower. I have never met a more accomplished and driven person then will. There is a great expression that goes,; “ if you want something to get done, give it to someone who’s busy;” Will lives being that guy. He may not always know where hes headed but hes got a good heart and I know he will change the world.

Shannon Cooke is the nicest person I have met in my life. And I know nice is a rather lame comment, but I mean it with the fullest strength of the word. Shannon has an aura of goodness that she obmits and she may be the most gifted listener I have ever encountered.

Rich is an amazing person. Not many can accomplish the things he has, taken the crap hs taken, and still have the ability to make you laugh every time you see him. Toad is the friend that John Blushi protrayed in Animal House; when he sees a friend down, he will smash a bottle over his head to cheer you up. I hope you got that reference, because I just don’t know how else to put it.

Finnally there is Steph. If I track back to freshman year I most likely have spent at least a month’s worth of tiem listening to steph. And I don’t think I have ever been bored by her. Steph has this incredible ability to get completely involved and excited about whatever she is talking about. Its always captivating. She’s just a fun person to be around.

Alright so that’s it everybody, no link, no pictures, just a Merry Christmas post about the other posters. I’m working on my indepth views of this world and the road I’ve traveled, I promise, but lets save the heavy shit for after the new year, and remember that even with all the chaos in our lives, theres still a lot good.
MERRY CHRISTMAS

3 comments:

Rich said...

Greco you are the man my friend. Reading this just totally made my day - thank you.

I hope Santa was good to you and your family and you enjoyed the holiday.

We need to get together to watch the Giants whoop some ass in the playoffs lol.

Stephanie said...

Hahahah thanks greco.... A winning post if ever there were one. Merry christmas!

shannon said...

dearest brian i never read this and i am so mad at myself for it. your the sweetest thing ever. seriously. i was on blog neglect like whoa. darlin, youre wonderful